Saturday, February 12, 2011

Stardust Glass Tiles

Do you want to transform your kitchen and bathrooms into glossy, translucent havens? I certainly do! I just discovered a file on my computer that I must have created a couple of years ago when I was bored in class. Just a quick glance at the Stardust Glass Tile sales catalog felt like finding a lost puzzle piece under the couch. My entire house has begun to make sense- except for my bathrooms. My prayers have been answered! These tiles inspire a burst of gorgeous images in my brain as I continue to unwrap my bathrooms' potential. I might have to put this project on the back burner until I am finished with my wallpaper and fabric projects. In the meantime, I love the process of envisioning my next goal which will absolutely involve using Stardust Glass Tiles in my kitchen and bathrooms. I'll start with these tiles, which would be especially perfect for a baby's bathroom! To learn more about tile design, design approaches, and installation tricks, visit House Beautiful (my always reliable go-to resource)! 


Stay tuned for my next post, which will be all about curtain design and the vocabulary that goes with it....