Saturday, March 5, 2011

Wisteria: Traditional with a Twist!

When I have a home decor dilemma, I immediately start to dig around at Ballard Design where I usually always find what I need. If I can't find exactly what I want, I can almost always find a temporary substitute to hold me over until the perfect piece comes my way.

Well, my strategy might just change. Deb The Divine Decorator introduced me to Wisteria Design yesterday and I think my Ballard Design days may be put on hold. I never thought I'd say this but I was convinced when she showed me a picture of this stunning Venetian Bamboo Leg Table. The classic  bamboo legs are perfectly complimented with a modern touch of sparkly mirrored glass.
(Note: Photos courtesy of Wisteria Design)

*Below: Venetian Bamboo Leg Table
*Below: Luxurious Convertible Settee- when reupholstered in a bright, funky fabric, this will be the perfect addition to my family room