Thursday, December 20, 2012

Back to Blogging!


Whitney & Brian * May 2012 * Bora Bora 

Cheers to you, my loyal lover of all things lovely and comfy! After taking a very long break from blogging, I am thrilled to have this opportunity to connect with you again! Since I wrote my last post in March 2011, I have had quite a full Wedgwood plate: I am still in the process of recovering from two reconstructive spine surgeries, I finished law school, Brian and I were married in May and we went on a dreamy honeymoon/trip around the world!, and I am still working on making my home beautiful and comfy. My mother has always said that the most beautiful homes are never "done."  

As we jump into this New Year, you can look forward to bi-weekly updates beginning with a debut of the spectacular treasures that I discovered in hidden corners around the world during this year's travels. Next, we will tackle the most overwhelming organizational challenge- my house! Until then, I am sending you and your family love and warm wishes today and always. 

Check back tomorrow for a peek into a magical Moroccan souk!